In MEI Europa LDA., we care about your safety and we believe in the need to protect the privacy of personal information you share with us. To do this, every day we gathered the necessary efforts to ensure the safety of the buying process and the privacy of personal information you provide.
The Protection of your Personal Data
The MEI Europa LDA. is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data. Personal data provided by site users will be subject to automatic processing and will be included in the (s) base (s) of data from the MEI Europa LDA.
The MEI Europa LDA. has a strong concern for the protection of personal data and the privacy of all its customers.
Whenever a collection of personal data to provide to any third party service is required, this collection will be carried out in strict compliance with the Data Protection General Regulation – (Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of 27 April 2016) and national related legislation, European and international.
ensures that the data collected by you is strictly necessary for the performance of customer management purposes (including profiling); marketing and advertising, billing purchases, deliveries and repairs.
data processing operations are lawful if:
• the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, al. b) RGPD: product sales, repair services and delivery services;
• when the owner of the data has given its consent to the processing of their data in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, al. a) RGPD: Customer form, profiling and data transmission to third parties;
• when the treatment courses of a legal obligation, in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, al. c) RGPD: billing.
What we collect and how?
On the website of MEI Europa LDA., we collect the following information:
1. All personal information you type and send, such as name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, VAT number and contact. The MEI Europa LDA. only collects information necessary to carry out orders and customer account opening.
We never collect payment details.
3. Your IP address (ie the individual identification number of your computer) is automatically logged by our web server. This feature serves to analyze their interest in the site and to know your location (eg, city / town), which will allow us to offer relevant information and its measure on our shops and services.
4. Your preferences and use of alerts through e-mails to you, if you choose to receive e-mails about products and offerings.
Access to personal data. They have access to personal data to MEI Europa LDA. as the controller, as well as their subcontractors. The latter only access the data as such: in the after-sales service facilities, home deliveries and repairs have access to personal information strictly necessary for achieving the intended purposes.
Our website is safet?
The hosting and domain of the MEI EUROPA website is the responsibility of the company Webtuga, with the fiscal name:
Company Name: Dream Fusion – IT Services, Lda
- NIPC: PT 508469058
- Capital Social: 15 000,00€
- Sede: Rua dos Emigrantes, nº 62
4750-145 Arcozelo, Barcelos
This company offers services in compliance with the new General Regulation of Data Protection with implementation from May 25, 2018. Confirm in the following page: https://www.webtuga.pt/home/legal/rgpd
MEI EUROPA has implemented the SLL Certificate and has the access of user’s data base encrypted.
The registered user may at any time withdraw the consent already provided for treatments that are based on that lawful foundation, without this withdrawal would be reflected on the legality of the treatments so far carried out.
You may, in your client area, to amend / update of your personal data. You can also do it through the email address.
May, at any time, to oppose the sending of marketing communication by the MEI Europa LDA., using for this purpose the option to “opt out” given to each communication received, or by accessing your personal area of the site and modifying the marketing communications reception settings. Alternatively, you can use our contact form or by sending an e-mail as follows:
• Write “No Marketing” in the subject line and the following information in the email body:
– Full name
– postal address, including postcode
– Email address
MEI Europa Email: email@example.com
Tel. 219 100 900